giovedì 20 settembre 2007

EtourCamp & Cultural treasure hunt

Looks like I'll be going to a BARCAMP.

It's the eTourCamp in Lugano, about ITCs (ok!) and Tourism (hmm...).. I've been invited with my course mate by professor Cantoni..

Participating in a BarCamp seems interesting, but I have no idea of what to present.. And I'm afraid that everyone should present something!

This summer I visited my cousin in Cameroun, not a very touristic place indeed.. I should find something about that!

The barCamp is also connected to a "Cultural Treasure Hunt" around in the city of Lugano, trough its wonderful places and monuments. "Helps will be given by the system trough the portables devices of the participants.".. I'll think about that too.. At least I don't have to be prepared.. And I'll see some new spot in Lugano..

0 Comments:


site by  wellD, web-communication, Lugano